terça-feira, 8 de junho de 2010

Sports Magazine - Diogo Cóias

The Interview to the Hokey Star

We went to the beautiful city of Estremoz where we met one young player of the team of the city wich name is Henrique. He is being a revelation the the sport called Hokey.

Hello Henrique

Hello !!!!!


What is the sensation of being the star of the team ?
The sensation is very good

When did you started playing hokey ?
Well, I started playing this sport when I was 7 years old.

Did anyone encouraged you to play it ?
Yes, my grandfather encouraged me because he played it too when he was young and he nowadays is the mechanic of the club.

Which competition or competitions have you won till now ?
Well, I have won with my team one against Beja, Castro Verde and Boliqueime and Aljustrel but all competitions were friendly.

Wich game was the most hard to win ?
It was the one against Externato São Filipes Team where we were defeated in their home by the result of 7-3. They are a good team.


Wich positions on the field have you played ?
I have started has a goalkeeper but that position to me is very boring and we got to have a lot of resistence, I have changed position because being a lot of time in the same position make my backs getting hurt, for now I am a defender.


How many goals have you scored till now ?
I have scored 3 goals for now against the team of Castro Verde.

Would you like to play in a great club ? Wich one would you like to play for ?
Yes I would like, in Sporting maybe because I am an adept of the club.

What do you do in your free time ?
In my free time I play football with my older brother and friends, I sometimes take a walk with my dog in the woods near to my house, I go in the end of the weekend with my grandfather to my hill helping him with the sheeps, chickens and trees, by giving them the food and give watter to the plants and trees.



Well that’s all, thank you for being disponible to answer to this interview.
Thanks

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário